Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners.
Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 450,000 music videos in its catalogue.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Vevo C&P Europe team in London. We are looking for a passionate candidate to join us as Junior Manager, Programming & Editorial, Italy. In this role you will be responsible for day-to-day music programming, curating and scheduling across all Vevo-based platforms, with a focus on playlists and Connected TV. You’ll make sure programming is constantly relevant to the Italian audience and there is consistent growth with Vevo social accounts– Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for the region.
- Programming across the Vevo platform to reflect local music tastes
- Manage the local content map to ensure content is relevant and highlighted as required
- Manage and update the Vevo Italy Connected TV Programming on VOD apps and linear channels
- Conceive, create and update video playlists reflecting local music trends, artist careers and calendar events
- Regular update of YouTube channel cards and end screens
- Ensure Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are regularly programmed to promote content and develop audiences, create reports to analyse performance
- Monitor video trends and work on weekly charts newsletter for the market
- Work on YouTube Analytics and Looker to create reports and to continuously improve and optimise playlist and video programming strategies
- Create simple video and image assets to promote videos and playlists
- Daily liaison with the Talent and Label relations manager for Italy
- Regular contact with the wider C&P team on scheduling global priorities
- Occasionally providing Italian translations for marketing or product localisation
- Native Italian and fluent English language skills
- 2+ years experience in a media/music company
- Passion for music of all genres, with a focus on Italian trends
- Proven writing ability including customising content for different audiences
- Familiarity and passion with social networking, online trends and an understanding of analytics
- Good technical skills
- Previous experience with programming/scheduling tools preferred
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.