Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners.
Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 450,000 music videos in its catalogue.
Reporting into the VP of Original Content & Production, the Director of Event Production will oversee a team of event producers and be responsible for the production and logistics associated with events, brand activations, conferences and live concerts.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide variety of sectors, be detail obsessed, unshakably optimistic and calm under pressure. Leadership is a key piece of this role and we are looking for someone who can motivate, inspire and coach a team through the ever changing landscape of projects we produce.
- Oversee production and logistics including: budgets, schedules, timelines etc.
- Lead production team on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Create, document and maintain production processes.
- Own studio infrastructure & systems management for our two NYC studios.
- Responsibility for production staff and actively manage crews on and off location
- Manage and source suppliers & vendors and negotiate/execute associated contracts
- Partner with other executive level producers and/or creative groups.
- Project manage large scale projects across various company functions.
- 7-10 years of production experience and a minimum of 2 years managing people on a team.
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience developing direct reports.
- Finance, budget and cost track projects with budgets up to $500,000.
- Exhaustive knowledge of technical production associated with live music.
- Strong experience in overseeing events involving the general public.
- Experience executing local and remote brand activations and marketing events.
- Ability to ingest details in briefs and creatively translating it in a physical space.
- Strong knowledge of all current health & safety practices and protocols within a live environment.
- Experience in event ticketing required; announcements & sales logistics / guest list management / on site ticketing infrastructure
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We’re a fun, energetic, and tight knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music – not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances
- We offer a 401k match
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.