Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners.
Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 450,000 music videos in its catalogue.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Vevo C&P Europe team in London. We are looking for a passionate candidate to join us as Content & Programming Manager, Spain. In your role you will ensure Vevo Spain is effectively managed from a content and editorial perspective by maintaining the integrity of the platform and keeping excellent label and partner relationships. You’ll make sure programming is constantly relevant to the Spanish audience and there is consistent growth with Vevo’s social – Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook in particular.
Although we are currently remote during COVID-19, we will eventually be returning to the office and need applicants to currently be located in the London area.
- Programming across the Vevo platform to reflect local music tastes and as relevant at that time
- Update the Vevo Spain platform (write and manage copy) with new releases, featured playlists
- Manage the local content map to ensure content is relevant and highlighted as required
- Communicate with the local labels and partners on new video releases, relevant content and securing assets for the platform and for social media as required
- Conceive, create and update video playlists reflecting local music trends, artist careers and calendar events
- Regular update of YouTube channel cards, local channel playlists, artist channels
- Ensure Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are regularly programmed to promote content and grow audience
- Create simple video and image assets to promote videos and playlists
- Booking local artists for original content opportunities and coordinating with producers, following Vevo’s strategy
- Monitor analytics, reflect as required and send analytic reports as relevant
- Daily liaison with the wider C&P team on relevant content and to schedule global priorities
- Occasionally providing Spanish translations for marketing or product localisation
- Native Spanish and fluent English language skills
- 2 – 3 years experience in a media/music company
- Passion for music of all genres
- Proven writing ability including customising content for different audiences
- Industry contacts and strong communication skills
- Sound understanding of the popular music industry, particularly how to source information
- Familiarity and passion with social networking, online trends and an understanding of analytics
- Preparedness to travel to Europe regularly
- Good technical skills
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.