Established from a bedroom in 2013, Verdigris Management has grown to become a global presence, whilst still remaining fiercely independent. We are a full service management company; able to deliver at every level for our roster of Mercury and Grammy-nominated artists, producers, writers and mixers.
We are looking for a PA / Office Coordinator to join our team based in West London. Your primary focus will be managing the CEO’s diary as well as ensuring the smooth running of the office. There will also be opportunity for you to assist the day to day managers with artist campaigns; therefore this role would suit someone looking to start their career in artist management.
Key Skills required
- Meticulous organisational skills and attention to detail – you will be managing a busy diary and providing support to other team members and artist’s diaries where needed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – you will be conversing with business associates from lawyers to record label heads to arrange meetings; as well as dealing directly with artists.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure – this is a busy environment which requires you to problem solve and also work proactively to help the company run efficiently and effectively.
- Motivation to work on your own initiative as well as being a team player
- Have a calm and friendly attitude – you will be welcoming guests, including artists, into the office.
- Have a keen eye for presentation – ensuring the office environment is clean, tidy and well stocked, for both employees and visitors.
- Be willing to help the CEO with personal tasks as required
- Have a passion for music, and interest in the current music industry landscape/trends
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to us at: [email protected]
Closing Date: Friday 12th August