Established in 2013 from a bedroom in London, Verdigris Management has grown to become a global presence, whilst still remaining fiercely independent. We are a full-service management company; able to deliver at every level for our roster of Mercury and Grammy-nominated artists, producers and mixers.
We believe in championing creativity and integrity, and are equipped to fulfill an artist’s creative vision; our multifaceted team builds artists from inception to gold records and sold out arenas around the world. Our diverse range of clients means we are well versed in working with major labels, independents and label services.
Verdigris Management is looking for a multidisciplinary junior creative manager to join our team based in West London. Reporting to the company founder; you will work closely with artists, their day-to-day managers and the team’s head of digital to come up with solutions for a range of campaign assets around record releases and live tours. This will mean creating materials in-house, as well as commissioning outside creative help where necessary.
Assets may include:
- Music Videos
- Tour posters
- Lyric Videos
- Press Shots
- Illustrated Videos
- Instagram Stickers and Gifs
- Spotify Canvas Videos
- Apple Music Motion Assets
- Outdoor and digital advertising materials
- Social media ready content
- Visually engaging information documents
- Merch and product mockups
Be the main creative point of contact for our artists to help them realise their creative vision in a commercial campaign.
Have the ability to create digital marketing assets including social media content, teasers, show posters, advertising material.
Be confident with Adobe suite and video editing tools of choice
Assist in the production of visuals for artist live shows
Ideally you will also
- Have a network of creatives that you can commission on bigger projects such as music videos and photoshoots
- Have the ability to create interactive content eg. AR filters and motion graphics
- Have an interest in fashion and photography
Key skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise yourself and prioritise your workload effectively to meet deadlines
- Advanced understanding of After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and InDesign
- A proactive attitude towards challenges
- Ability to multitask across several projects
- A good understanding of the social media landscape
- A willingness to accept criticism and sometimes rejection of your work
- Ability to act decisively and sensitively under pressure and tight deadlines, and adapt quickly and diligently to last-minute changes
- Ability to understand creative needs of artists and translate them into clear and concise briefs within creative budgets
To apply please send a portfolio of your recent projects as well as your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com