Looking for a passionate, enthusiastic artist manager to join us as maternity cover from April until November.
You would be point of contact between a diverse range of record labels, booking agents, brands and the artists themselves so it’s important to have experience in artist management or be familiar with the structure of both the recording and live industry.
We are a vibrant, ambitious management company representing a wide range of exciting artists including a number of worldwide festival headliners.
- Assisting with planning and implementation of global release campaigns
- Representing the company and artists on location, video shoots, promotional activities, photo shoots and events
- Being mindful of the long-term global priorities and goals of the artists and working with key team members to help them achieve these goals
- Managing social media sites and working alongside artists and labels to plan and implement digital marketing strategies
- Working with artists and labels to develop and realise all areas of creative; including photos and video shoots, creating briefs, sourcing and booking suitable creatives and managing budgets where necessary
- International diary management across multiple time zones. including promotional schedules, travel and accommodation bookings, visas and show announcements
- Merchandise: working with artists and merchandise companies to develop merchandise ranges and ensure stock available both online and for live events
- Budgeting for tours to assess viability of live dates, as well liaising with booking agents
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- A positive and energetic problem-solving attitude, with the ability to know when to take charge and when to stand back
- Reliable and highly organised individual who can think for themselves in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to be patient and sensitive to the artists artistic vision and personal requirements, but also to be able to deliver the answers and assets to their team promptly and concisely
- Being able to have an open creative dialogue with the artists, helping to develop their ideas, or bringing new ideas to the table