Venice is looking for a Digital and Streaming lead to join the team in London. Q&A is a fast-moving, progressive, inclusive and pioneering music company, combining key pillars of artist management, distribution tech and record label. Q&A recently introduced Venice, a music distribution platform with premium services available for playlisting, strategic, creative marketing and artist development – offering artists a new approach to development, empowerment and releasing their music.
At this role, you will be working directly with the global Venice team – predominantly our A&R and Audience and Culture teams, to help strategise and effectively execute effective digital campaigns as well as working with all digital platforms and streaming partners across the industry.
You understand that digital marketing is how to speak meaningfully to the right people at the right time, in the right way. You are fascinated by audience development, the streaming/playlisting ecosystem and how artists and their teams can leverage digital strategy to help develop. Build, break and level up beyond.
You will be working closely with external partners across the music industry and digital landscape and will be key in building and fostering relationships with artists and their teams. You will be creative yet methodical and pragmatic in your approach and thrive working as part of a team; who you are and what you stand for is just as important to your teammates as your experience.
Emotional intelligence, empathy, creativity, open-mindedness and kindness are equally important as experience and skillset.
We work across genres and cultures; with an international roster of artists and label partners and we are committed to building a team that represents and encourages the brilliant difference in all of us. You must be eager to work across all genres of music, with an understanding of and respect for the audience and cultures that they speak to and thrive in.
Our company mission is to empower and support the global artist community – through expertise, invention, information, innovation, equal opportunity, passion and understanding.
What you’ll be doing
- You will help and guide the brainstorm, conceptualisation and execution of innovative, unique and bespoke digital campaigns for artists – spanning audience/community growth, digital marketing and streaming strategy, content ideas, online marketing and direct relationships and partnerships with social, streaming and entirely new digital partners
- You will direct and elevate Venice’s digital and streaming strategy across our partner roster
- You will drive and refine our internal and external reports – encompassing all key growth and vital stats; from socials to streaming , recaps on advertising campaigns, wider partnerships and new opportunities
- You will lead on building and managing our network of digital, social, influencer and viral marketing agency partners
- You will be involved in some channel management for artists on key digital platforms
Who You are
- You have 5+ years of digital, social and/or streaming experience
- You have strong and current relationships with UK (and beyond) DSPs
- You have a fluent understanding of all digital channels, platforms and strategy around each – including recap reporting post-campaign
- You love data, it’s reflection of audience and how to interpret it to make the most effective decisions for our artists
- You have a solid experience working with digital / marketing, influencer and creative agencies and have a good feel for when, how and who to engage for differing projects
- You have an active interest in music, tech, culture and global trends
- You have ahead-of-the-curve trend intuition; especially as it relates to music and the music industry
- You are passionate about supporting the artist community and artist development
Music distribution no longer needs to be a commodity. Labels aren’t only looking to get their music from A to B; they want to simplify their workflow and their records to succeed. Venice was the brainchild of music execs who found distribution platforms unnecessarily complicated and their services unhelpful in driving success. Our answer is an elegantly designed and highly intuitive interface that enables labels to distribute music, manage their artist roster, and track splits & payments. Venice also has a Premium Services team for playlisting and strategic, creative marketing available upon request.
Q&A is a modern music and technology company co-founded and launched in 2019 by Troy Carter, Suzy Ryoo, and J. Erving. Q&A powers the business of music through intuitive technology and premium services.