Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Vector Management
Artist management firm seeking a dynamic candidate to support our marketing team in the planning, development and deployment of strategic marketing initiatives through album and tour cycles, as well help drive an overall holistic digital strategy around an artist’s career. Marketing Coordinators collaborate with managers and key players to ensure each campaign gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful.
The position sits within Vector’s cross-functional marketing team, which provides in-house capabilities such as label services, event management (experiential and activation), content (creation, production and programming), graphic design, social media, DSP relations, analytics, direct to consumer campaigns, e-commerce, merchandising, business development (licensing, promotional & sponsorship) tour marketing and VIP ticketing.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO
- Conceptualize and ideate around strategic creative; asset development for marketing plans and the execution of those creative elements
- Ideate with artists/managers to develop social and content strategies focused on album and tour cycles balanced with lifestyle
- Optimize messaging and organize posting schedule
- Initiate paid social campaigns + SEM/SEO/CRM
- Research and monitor industry and lifestyle trends across digital channels
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- Hands-on understanding of marketing channels with an emphasis on social and content strategy. Wide breadth of knowledge about best practices for social platforms and the everchanging landscape
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Translate business goals into artistic and aspirational strategies across all mediums; have the ability to understand an artist’s voice and creative vision to develop assets and strategy across platforms.
- Proven project management skills; oversight of creative development for overlapping, multi-channel campaigns optimized for each distribution network/channel
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and revision requests; providing creative solutions that meet expectations.
- Tech savvy command of project management software (Monday/Asana), business software (Microsoft Office suite) and cloud-based software (Google Docs/Drive, Dropbox, Box, Zoom, Notion etc)
- Proficiency with creative software – Full Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic design: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Video editing: Adobe Premiere Pro (preferred) and/or Final Cut Pro
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Inclusive, flexible, focused, diplomatic, calm and collected attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstration of discretion in handling confidential data and dealing with high-level artists and industry executives