Job Title: E-Commerce and VIP Coordinator
Location: Nashville, TN or Toronto, CAN
Company: Vector Management
Timing: February 2023
Artist management firm seeking a dynamic e-Commerce and VIP Coordinator candidate with knowledge of merchandising, e-commerce, VIP programming, and how they relate to the music industry. Interface with industry shareholders – merchandisers and ecommerce partners, VIP Partners, internal managers and artist’s teams. Coordinate communication with cross-functional marketing team on social and digital strategy to promote online stores, as well as VIP setup and implementation with tour marketers. The e-Commerce Coordinator will be responsible for growing Vector’s e-commerce business.
They will source merch creation for Artist e-commerce, touring and VIP programs, coordinate merch partner timelines, monitor inventory levels, industry trends and work closely with our Director of Marketing to plan yearly merch strategy and VIP program offerings.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO
- Oversee and develop e-commerce strategy for stores under the Vector Management umbrella.
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, analytics and novel developments to encourage sales in online stores.
- Execute development of new stores with e-commerce partners/artist teams and manage all required deadlines leading up to launch.
- Liaise with Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager, and Artist managers to develop meaningful product offerings while staying on brand
- Coordinate and collate all required store assets and new offers with internal and external partners
- Create Cost of Goods analysis, P&L’s, sales projections and proposals for presentation to artist managers and business managers.
- Analyze sales metrics to ensure product is arriving at fulfillment warehouses and orders are being fulfilled, meeting delivery timelines
- Collaborate with clients and vendors to ensure deadlines are met and any project management or customer service issues are resolved
- Create and maintain a master calendar of promotional sales campaigns to drive store traffic and sales across all stores
- Analyze advertising data to measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Routinely provide updates about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce
- Report weekly and monthly sales reports in relation to devised strategy roll out.
- Extend reach and product offering opportunities beyond basic e-Commerce stores into other digital platforms (Spotify, Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok, etc.)
- Ideate on ways to cross-pollenate Tour Merch and E-Comm Strategies.
- Facilitate end of tour merchandise inventory allotments for store offerings
- Interface with merchandisers, labels and third-party partners on e-commerce initiatives, VIP and other direct-to-consumer strategies
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- 1-2 years of merch company, tour merch, or VIP experience
- Understanding or merchandising from E-Comm, Tour Merch, and VIP
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, three-dimensionally and to tie different pieces of a project together when needed
- Tech savvy command of project management software (Monday/Asana), business software (Microsoft Office suite & Adobe) and cloud-based software (Google Docs/Drive, Dropbox, Box, Zoom…)
- An understanding of budgeting and use of Excel & Google Sheets software
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills and phone/email demeanor
- Solid understanding of content creation and social media strategy
- Creative thinker implementing exciting new marketing strategy
- Ability to independently carry-out multiple tasks from start-to-finish with the aptitude to anticipate and prioritize
- Proven time management skills that meet tight deadlines and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great attitude, calm and collective in a fast-paced environment; helpful, friendly and diplomatic
- Ability to demonstrate discretion in handling confidential data and dealing with high-level artists and industry executives
- COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions