Vampr is the future of music creativity. With one million users, and growing, this multi-award winning social media app is becoming the center of music industry creativity.
The Vampr community’s one million users are a focused, motivated group of individuals seeking a path to success in music. They are an advertiser’s dream marketplace.
Vampr needs a Head of Sales to help bring advertisers to Vampr users – the strategy, creation and execution of advertising sales to music and entertainment retail brands.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively identify, and capture advertising clients, focusing on key strategic accounts to drive revenue.
- Work closely with client leaders (Director, Sales & Digital – Key Accounts & Analytics) to incorporate innovative approaches to advertising in the ever-changing digital retail landscape.
- Help define the advertising sales strategy, driving execution for some of the world’s top brands and agencies.
- Partner with other Vampr divisions, coordinating synergistic marketing opportunities.
- Drive partnership performance, engaging with key partners, and delivering excellent customer service.
- Represent Vampr in the advertising community at industry events, presenting to senior executives in formal and informal settings.
- Manage pipeline, revenue forecasts and sales activity.
- Be responsible for business development of a new B2B products to be sold to corporate music businesses and brands.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience in the tech, media or content-creation industries, preferably in a strategy or corporate/business development role.
- Digital advertising/marketing sales experience.
- Existing strong agency and brand-direct relationships.
- Ability and motivation to work independently and remotely in a fast-growth startup.
- Ability to exceed quarterly revenue goals, focusing on new ad revenue generation.
- Ability to influence industry leaders and incorporate technical requirements into negotiations/contracts.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and negotiating skills.
- Exceptional communication skills – diplomacy and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to travel as needed.
To be a successful part of our team you need to have a passion for online media, music, and innovation. You need a good record of sales leadership and revenue generation, and be someone who loves Vampr and the value we bring to the music community.
A base salary is offered, dependent on capabilities, and a generous commission for sales achieved above budget.
Please a cover sheet and resume to [email protected]