ValleyArm Digital is a leader in the distribution and monetisation of music and video content across the world’s leading music streaming and AVOD video platforms with offices in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia.
Due to recent growth, we are looking for a digital music and video distribution head who has extensive knowledge in digital distribution, digital asset management and CRM management. Based in the Melbourne office, this role will be responsible for ensuring the quality and success of the company’s digital operations, release deliveries, troubleshooting supply chain issues and managing operational relationships with key partners.
- Lead the company’s digital operations team; advising on the music distribution footprint and delivery services and ensuring industry and metadata standards are met across all distributed content
- Design and implement an integrated video supply chain operation inline with business growth
- Manage the company’s music delivery system and CRM platforms
- Oversee internal business intelligence and royalty reporting
- Supervise and educate the digital content team in regard to evolving industry standards and best practices
- Create and collaborate on the creation and maintenance of technical and workflow documentation
The ideal candidate will have experience working in digital content operations, digital supply chain or a similar role at a music label or content distributor (experience managing video content considered favourably). With meticulous attention to detail, you will have knowledge of content distribution and distribution technology, ie. XML & DDEX and experience working with CRM systems. Proficient knowledge of YouTube CMS is highly desirable.
Please note this role is only open to Australian Residents and those with Full Australian Working Rights.
Please forward your CV to our Talent Consultant Franco Costa at email@example.com