WELCOME TO UTOPIA
Music is incredible. It can excite hundreds, and unite thousands. But as an industry, it has been slow, complicated, and disparate. While the tech world has moved into the future, the music industry continues to be shaped by inefficient systems of the past. At Utopia we believe there is a better way. Which is why today we are setting out to transform the entire industry; creating new revenue streams, consolidating the data and decluttering the admin. Unlocking the industry’s full potential by unifying it all in one truly holistic space. Some might call that a Utopia.
Funnily enough, so do we. Welcome to Utopia. Where music lives.
WHAT UTOPIANS DO
We are building a better world for music with innovative big data technology that tracks online music sources and translates them into meaningful music consumption reports for royalty collection. The solution we’re building does not threaten to usurp the role of industry incumbents – it is about bringing transparency in the industry and supporting efficient royalty collection.
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE
Here at Utopia Music we pride ourselves in our values, we want to bring transparency, trust, and clarity to the music industry we serve and your role as the Executive assistant to our Leadership team is crucial in enabling Utopia to do this.
You will be a point of contact among different internal and external stakeholders, contributing to the business efficiency by providing personalised and timely support to the Leadership team.
We work hard and have fun while creating a better world for music. We are an excellence-based organization, meaning we execute harder, stronger, faster, better, and smarter than anybody.
In this fast paced role, first impressions count, we require you to be one step ahead, to help drive impact, clarity and simplicity and keep Utopia at the top and at the heart of the music industry.
- Collaborating with a range of people and functions across the business.
- Handling all business matters with complete discretion.
- Organising a variety of activities and handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Leading projects.
- Improving processes and when needed implementing new technologies.
- Taking minutes, high-volume travel scheduling, booking and calendar management.
- Managing budgets.
- Planning events and organising conferences.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role in a high paced, preferably tech environment.
- Positive dynamic ambitious personality.
- Being a self-starter and possessing the ability to motivate others.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Fluency in English, fluency in German is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with a range of people and functions across the business.
- Possessing high integrity and work ethics.
- Having a passion for improving processes and understanding new technologies.
- Fluency with macOS.
- Experience with minute taking, high-volume travel scheduling, booking and calendar management.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with an acute attention to detail and an ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- The confidence and affinity to lead on projects and manage budgets.
- Event planning and experience in organising conferences and events for both internal employees and external executives, to serve as the activity lead from conception to completion.
We come from diverse backgrounds and we welcome everyone who identifies with the above to apply. Welcome to Utopia – Where Music Lives! We’re eager to meet you! 🙂