Until The Dawn is an artist management company based in Manchester, providing management services for internationally renowned DJs, musicians and fashion designers.
We are seeking on behalf of our client a London based, highly experienced, motivated and passionate tour manager to organise and work alongside one of our artists.
The role involves all aspects of touring with the artist across multiple territories. You will be required to meet the artist at their residence at the start of every touring period and be required to work for the duration of the tour until you land back in London.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role and must have experience touring internationally with DJ’s.
Key responsibilities include:
- Getting artist from A to B with minimal stress and input from artist – candidate will be familiar with common touring issues and be confident to take charge where needed.
- Liaising with artist management team across artist’s diary and requirements.
- Liaising with artist advancing and logistics team across travel and accommodation requirements.
- Tour prep and run-through with artist 1 week before each touring period – this will be done directly with the artist and feedback relayed to artist management team.
The right candidate will
- Be personable, proactive and have a friendly approach to all matters. They need to be highly organised, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Be comfortable travelling extensively, especially across weekends and during the summer period (May – October).
- Have previous experience as a tour manager and/or previous experience in events advancing.
- Have a clean full UK driving license and no criminal record that may interfere with foreign visa applications.
- Ideal candidates will live in Greater London or surrounding counties and must have the right to work in the UK.
Salary is negotiable and on a per-show basis – to be discussed further.