Until The Dawn is an artist management company based in Manchester, providing management and label services for top tier DJs, musicians and fashion industry collaborators.
We are seeking a Manchester based, highly organised, motivated and passionate individual to join our growing team as a full-time management assistant.
The role involves assisting on day-to-day management duties across the entire roster, in addition to supporting internal and external logistics operations, and requires someone with the ability to work both collaboratively & independently, as well as multi-task.
Ideal candidates will already have some experience in a music or fashion industry role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting senior managers across the company’s entire roster.
- Supporting artists with touring logistics.
- Diary management.
- Assisting on touring activities.
- Assisting with label management.
- Assisting with artist marketing.
The right candidate will:
- Be personable, proactive and have a friendly approach to all matters. They need to be highly organised, with meticulous attention to detail. Must be willing to learn and think on their feet.
- Love networking with and meeting with other members of the music industry.
- Have some experience and knowledge of digital marketing, social media & developing trends within music / fashion / entertainment.
- Have office experience and proficiency with Word, Excel, email clients etc.
- Ideal candidates will live in Greater Manchester or surrounding counties and must have the right to work in the UK.
Salary & benefits: £18,000 – £22,000 per year depending on experience.