We are proud to help our artists create and implement communication strategies that make a difference. Now we are looking for you who wants to be a part of the team.
As a Senior Product Manager; International in our Stockholm office, you will have a leading role in the releases of international artists in Sweden.
With legendary labels such as Capitol Records, Def Jam, Interscope, Island Records, Motown and Virgin EMI residing under the Universal umbrella, we have a unique mix of new talent, established acts and world-renowned superstars. Our international artists include names such as Ariana Grande, Astrid S, Drake, Halsey, Imagine Dragons, Jay-Z, Justin Bieber, Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Mabel, Metallica, Post Malone, Rihanna, Sam Smith, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Swift, Troye Sivan, and The Weeknd.
As the Senior Product Manager; International, you will develop local marketing plans, create and execute campaigns for selected artists, and manage projects internally. You will have a budget responsibility and be in daily contact with our international offices in London, Los Angeles, and New York.
You will be a part of the International department, an ambitious team made up of several Product- and Promotion Managers who together work with some of the most exciting artists in the world. You will also work closely together with two centralized departments, Creative Labs and Digital Sales & Marketing, to come up with highly engaging campaigns.
- Develop the Swedish strategy for our international artists and tracks
- Create future artist careers and global brands
- Manage projects internally
- Campaign management, including purchasing media and implementation of marketing activities
- Represent the Swedish Universal office within the Universal Music Group
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience working within the music industry (or similar)
- Experience working in similar role (Product Owner, Project Manager)
- Track record of successfully localizing global strategies
- Ability to analyze elementary data and insights in order to take data driven decisions
- Used to working in a group and has ability to engage others
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Well-organized and efficient
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Universal Music AB is part of the Universal Music Group, Sweden’s and the world’s leading record label with representation in over 60 countries.
Please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org