The creative team are responsible for generating synchronisation opportunities for all our music across all forms of media, by working directly with Film, TV, Games & Advertising companies and Music Supervisors.
This requires an in-depth knowledge of the Universal Music Publishing Group’s catalogue and new signings, pitching to brief and general marketing.
- Maintaining regular contact with writers / managers / artists alongside the Head of Film & TV – contact to include e.g. what we’re pitching; the status of deals the licensing team are handling; reporting on activity etc.
- Provide regular reports to writers on licensing, pitching and marketing activity
- Attend regular catch up meetings with writers and managers as well as supporting UMP’s A&R department when engaging with potential signings
- Ensuring the film and TV department have all the assets needed to carry out their roles including audio files, release dates and general writer updates
- Updating UMP’s International sync teams on key information around new releases
- Regular attendance at gigs to strengthen relationship and represent the department and company (sometimes up to 2 – 3 times per week)
- Music industry experience preferably within sync, management or A&R
- Team player with a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills (including IT skills) at all levels, including good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to cope under pressure
- Ability to work under own initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines
Diversity and Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age