Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities.
We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please email Helen@umusic.com
The A Side: A Day in The Life
In this role you will be accountable for creating content marketing initiatives to drive awareness and engagement for our artists globally to meet business objectives.
You will need to be fully up to speed with breaking artists across international territories and the ever-moving landscapes which they operate in.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- Managing supplementary audio-visual elements and working with the Repertoire Owners, operating companies and the Priority Marketing team on content creation, content management and best practice.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Keeping fully aware of which artists are breaking next in their home markets or elsewhere and ensuring material is recorded which will be relevant as the artist breaks around globally.
- Keeping up to speed with the changing environment and what applications are most popular with music consumers.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels.
- Create content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Brainstorm with team members on original content format ideation and cross-platform content strategy.
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance.
- Continually re-evaluating the methods and technology we are using to record, preserve and deliver audio and visual tools.
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Experience of measurement and optimization.
- Proficient in Adobe’s creative cloud services (Premiere Pro, After Effects etc) preferred.
- Understanding of the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the
jobholder’s specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.