Universal Music Group – Administrative Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD
UMG is seeking an exceptional Administrative Assistant with a minimum of 4 years experience in a support capacity, and stable work history, to provide
administrative support to two busy attorneys in Business and Legal Affairs.
How you’ll CREATE
- Heavy calendaring, call and meeting management, meeting preparation, full travel arrangements/domestic & International.
- Provide research support, review and summarize contracts.
- Collect and analyze information.
- Type and revise agreements, charts, memoranda, correspondence and other documents.
- Liaise with IT, office services and other internal personnel to resolve day-to-day issues and handle administrative matters.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date filing system.
- Create physical and electronic files.
- Handle expense reimbursements.
- Invoice processing.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Bring your VIBE
- 4-6 years practical administrative/ executive support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; extremely detail-oriented.
- Exhibits professional demeanor and sound judgment.
- Maintain complete confidentiality.
- Follows up on delegated assignments through completion.
- Self-starter, who takes initiative and is resourceful; takes ownership of tasks and projects.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively.
- Excellent typing and computer skills, including in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Prior contract analysis experience is a plus.
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching.
- Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round).
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service).
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones.
- Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.