Artist Development & Marketing Manager
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company.
In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint someone who is creative and innovative to be part of our Artist Development team.
Our Artist Development team collaboratively develops strategic marketing campaigns, using insights and data to understand both the artist and audience engagement opportunities.
- Understand the artist opportunity
- Identify and develop content monetisation opportunities and audience strategies
- Create and execute all artist and campaign communications
- Drive growth, audience development and engagement opportunities for the Universal International Artist Roster.
- Manage internal and international relationships
- Ideate campaigns and the audience journey with Insights and Optimisers alongside other internal resources
Come help us transform our business and disrupt Universal and the music entertainment marketplace.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Proven Campaign success
- Commercial & creative mindset
- Data & Insights appreciation
- Audience acquisition acumen
- Appreciation and passion for music
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.
Closing Date: Monday 20th January 2020