UNIFIED Music Group is celebrating its 10th year in business by continuing its rapid growth in four key areas of operation; artist management, label services, events and merchandising. The strengthening of teams in the US, UK and locally as well as investments in new businesses and services will continue to drive the global growth of UNIFIED.
Across the group, UNIFIED is involved in supporting and investing in careers of creatives, staff and talent as it releases music via labels UNFD, Domestic La La and THAA Records, as well as managing the careers of domestic and international talent in music, gaming, podcasts, festivals (UNIFY Gathering, Land of Plenty), merchandise (Super Special, Built to Spill), creative services (The Annex) and other artist services (Lonely Lands Agency).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Melbourne Head Office of an independent entertainment group with global operations.
UNIFIED’s recorded music division comprises of three record labels (UNFD, Domestic La La, THAA Records) and a distribution arm (Community Music). The division has staff across London, Melbourne and Los Angeles.
The Social Media & Community Liaison will be responsible for overseeing all of the division’s social media, email marketing, social content creation and delivery, online playlists and other community management components, with a focus on growing and engaging audiences. The main focus will be for UNFD, which is our specialist heavy music label, and one of the most successful independent heavy labels in the world.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Strong attention to detail and administrative skills, as well as proficiency in copy-writing and editing
- Experience with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Ability to read and interpret social media data and trends
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Adobe Creative Suite skills preferred, but not essential
- A passion for music and being creative!
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Why work with us?
- You’ll be joining a collaborative and creative team spanning 3 continents
- The opportunity to work with some of the best up and coming artists in Australia and across the world
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- Access to some of the best concerts and festivals in Australia
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
UNIFIED Music Group acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land and pays respect to elders past, present and emerging. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, with a focus on ensuring that we are engaging with and supporting the local and international communities which are close to the heart of the UNIFIED Music Group Impact Committee.