UNIFIED Music Group is celebrating its 11th year in business by continuing its rapid growth in four key areas of operation; artist management, label services, events and merchandising. The strengthening of teams in the US, UK and locally as well as investments in new businesses and services will continue to drive the global growth of UNIFIED.
Across the group, UNIFIED is involved in supporting and investing in careers of creatives, staff and talent as it releases music via labels UNFD, Domestic La La and THAA Records, as well as managing the careers of domestic and international talent in music, gaming, podcasts, festivals (UNIFY Gathering, Land of Plenty), merchandise (Super Special, Built to Spill), creative services (The Annex) and other artist services (Lonely Lands Agency).
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Melbourne Head Office or Sydney team of an independent entertainment group with global operations.
PRODUCTION MANAGER, Recorded Music Division
UNIFIED’s recorded music division comprises of three record labels (UNFD, Domestic La La, THAA Records) and a distribution arm (Community Music). The division has staff across London, Melbourne and Los Angeles.
The Production Manager will handle both digital and physical production for UNIFIED’s Recorded Music Division, and will be in charge of maintaining the label group metadata and rights databases.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Digital Production with Global Distributor
- Manage all ingestion of content and linking to appropriate contracts in RightsHub
- Maintain connection with Legal and Business Affairs and Royalties to manage flow of data and information required for management of all rights and databases.
- Vinyl, CD Production – set up and ensure everything is correct + problem solving on errors or changes. Making sure all physical product lands on time and that we are communicating deadlines to PMs & Artists.
- Vinyl P&L + quotes from manufacturers
- Scheduling Physical Product w/ Distributors
- PPCA, Nightlife, Mood Media, Play Network and all other 3rd party PRO and delivery platforms
- Shipping, Supply Chain & Stock Control – Global including Retail and D2C Stores
- Tour Stock for artists upon request.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Strong attention to detail as the role is made up of complex moving parts
- Ability to schedule products with internal and external stakeholders.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a production role at a record label or similar
Why work with us?
- You’ll be joining a collaborative and creative team spanning 3 continents
- The opportunity to work with some of the best up and coming artists in Australia and across the world
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- Access to some of the best concerts and festivals in Australia
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
UNIFIED Music Group acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land and pays respect to elders past, present and emerging. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, with a focus on ensuring that we are engaging with and supporting the local and international communities which are close to the heart of the UNIFIED Music Group Impact Committee.