UNIFIED Music Group is this year celebrating our 10th year in business by continuing our rapid growth in the four key areas of operation; artist management, label services, events and merchandising. The strengthening of our teams in the US, UK and locally as well as investments in new businesses and services will continue to drive the global growth of UNIFIED.
UNIFIED Artist Management team represents domestic and international talent in the music, gaming and podcast space including Dashboard Confessional, Vance Joy, Violent Soho, Funny Business Podcast and Client Liaison. UNIFIED Recorded Music includes the globally acclaimed label UNFD with a roster of international and domestic heavy music acts, rock label Domestic La La driven by the creative genius of James Tidswell (Violent Soho), tastemaker label THAA Records and a label services team assisting some of the best independent artists in Australia. Across the group, UNIFIED is involved in supporting and investing in careers of creatives, staff and talent as it delivers festivals (UNIFY Gathering, Land of Plenty), merchandise (Super Special, Built to Spill), creative services (The Annex) and other artist services (Lonely Lands Agency).
This is a hands on role and would require our ideal candidate to
- Online Merchandise, planning, signing off on designs, execution of product timeline
- Promotional reporting
- PR Strategies
- Press Releases
- iCal & Schedule management
- Digital & social strategies and implementation alongside third parties
- Maintenance of memberships should they be relevant to the artist
- Preparing and executing LPR’s
- Grant writing
- Managing Senior Artist Managers calendars and daily schedules
- Managing managed artists daily schedule
- Managing artist agreements & deals alongside both Senior Artist Managers
- Maintain Master Planner and calendars for Managed Artists. As well as other internal planning procedures that may be introduced.
- Be responsible for the Managed Artists’ and any promoted touring artists’ VISA and work permits. As requested by
- Seniors Artist Managers or help assist in preparing paperwork.
- Ensure all Managed Artists insurances, passports and memberships are managed and a detailed master log is kept to monitor expiry and coverage
- Maintain live PROs returns, PPCA and other Managed Artist registrations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Expert level understanding of Microsoft Office
- Strong written typing skills
- Excellent communicator
- Multi tasking abilities
- Strong managerial and leadership capabilities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
UNIFIED Music Group acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land and pays respect to elders past, present and emerging. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, with a focus on ensuring that we are engaging with and supporting the local and international communities which are close to the heart of the UNIFIED Music Group Impact Committee.
*We offer competitive industry salaries and health insurance*