Day to Day Manager UNIFIED Music Group – Glendale, California
Where music’s future is unfolding with unlimited potential. UNIFIED Music Group is the soundtrack of good people working together to achieve extraordinary results.
We are a globally renowned multi-service music company, providing a range of services including artist management, recorded music, publishing, live events and merchandise to a diverse roster of global artists.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Los Angeles, London and Toronto our team is global and so are the opportunities for new talent and seasoned executives within the business.
Career progression within UNIFIED isn’t rare, it’s expected. If you grow, we do too. At UNIFIED, you will work with some of the biggest Australian and international acts on the world stage. They partner with us to build their careers, while we help you build yours.
UNIFIED Music Group is looking for a Day-to-Day Manager to join the North American Artist Management team. The candidate will work closely with the Artist Managers to serve as point of contact for the Managed Artists, as well as the Managed Artists’ point of contact for their partners including record labels, publishers, publicists booking agents, and other third parties. They will oversee and execute the daily operations of the Artist’s projects.
- Manage and communicate the Managed Artists’ schedule as well as both long- and short-term planners and calendars
- Manage budgets, timelines, and deliverables across all the Managed
- Artists’ projects including recorded music, touring, merchandise, digital strategy, and brand partnerships.
- Liaise with all external partners involved in the artist’s project acting as point person and communicating accurate information to the Managed Artists
- Plan and execute all travel, logistics and advance all shows, appearances, and other events for Managed Artists
- Maintenance of memberships should they be relevant to the artist
- Assist with Grant writing
- Maintain accurate records and files of all Managed Artists’ assets
- Run planning calls both internally and with external partners
- Be responsible for the Managed artists’ and any promoted touring artists’ VISA and work permits.
- Ensure all Managed artists insurances, passports, and memberships are managed, and a detailed master log is kept helping monitor any expiry and coverage
The perfect candidate will have
- Minimum three years working in music
- Be a passionate music fan
- Meticulous attention to detail and well-organized work habits
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion, drive, and proactivity
- Poise, confidence, and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong self-motivation, time management skills and the ability to thrive with a bit of autonomy
Why work with us?
- Guided by our deep passion for music, artists and the independent music community, we lead a professional, innovative and motivated team to achieve those extraordinary results.
- Our culture is collaborative, flexible, inclusive and diverse. We care deeply about our people, and the legacy we are creating for the next generation.
- We believe in building a workplace that works for you. Some of the benefits that our people enjoy are:
- Additional Annual Leave. A total of 5 weeks including –
- Your birthday – Happy Birthday!
- A company-wide tools-down for R U OK Day (Australian originated day recognising importance of discussing mental health)
- Extra Holiday Leave – three extra days to take over the Christmas Holiday period
- Flexible working from home arrangements and flexible work hours that work for you
- Paid Parental Leave. At least 2 weeks for birth, non-birthing and adoptive/foster parents to support the growth of your family.
- The opportunity to take part in the UNIFIED Leadership Program and other training and support initiatives
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program to care for your wellbeing, all year round
- Benefits from the UNIFIED Perks Program. Partner discounts and access to tickets for some of the best concerts and festivals
- Contribution to the UNIFIED Impact Committee to ensure we make positive, meaningful, and sustainable change in the world
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, with a focus on ensuring that we are engaging with and supporting the local and international communities which are close to the heart of the UNIFIED Music Group Impact Committee.
UNIFIED Music Group is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.