un:hurd – Team Assistant
Who We Are 🙋
un:hurd is a music-tech start-up with a difference. We’re at the start of an exciting journey to transform the way independent artists, management companies and record labels market and promote their music.
By building best in class marketing and promotion tools, we are leveling the playing field for artists at every stage of their career, empowering them to grow their audiences, communities, followers, views and streams, all on their own terms.
We’ve worked with an eclectic roster of artists including Fraser T Smith, Headie One, SAINt JHN, Pendulum, Jamz Supernova, Nia Archives and many more and our workforce is made up of people from similarly varied backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life.
The Role 📝
We are continuing to expand our fast-growing team and are looking for an Assistant to work across the marketing, promotion & new business teams. Based in the London office, this role will assist on artist campaigns and projects, alongside assisting senior management. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic music lover with a keen interest in tech and start-up culture.
Responsibilities will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Work with the marketing and promotion teams to generate weekly campaign updates.
- Assist the promotion teams to service music and collect feedback.
- Run Digital Marketing reports.
- Run un:hurd’s socials including generating content.
- Run un:hurd events including guest lists.
- Create bespoke presentations.
- Take meetings notes.
Who you are 🧐
The primary requirement is to be passionate about music and new musical trends! Alongside this, the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced music-focussed environment.
- The ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and outlook.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms.
- Good communication skills and ability to build strong relationships through the company.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Keynote and Photoshop or similar.
- Competitive salary.
- Support to help grow your career.
- 20 days annual leave + paid bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- And more!
We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy status or any other differences.
If you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate.
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org