Ultra Music is seeking an eager Marketing Manager to join the team as a delegate for the label in France and Belgium, developing and supporting initiatives with DSPs, Radio, Press, Marketing, and Promotions.
The ideal candidate for this role will work closely with the Head of International, Head of Digital, Director for France & Belgium, and all other departments within the label (A&R, Creative, Marketing) to develop and execute fully integrated, creative, and innovative marketing strategies across upcoming releases and campaigns for Ultra’s artists, from new signings to global superstars. The candidate should have a strong understanding of radio, streaming, digital, creative and content strategy, data and analytics, and have a strong sense of musical priorities in the respective market. The ability to build and maintain relationships with external partners, securing support and participation in campaigns is a must. The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for marketing, the music industry, dance and electronic music. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced and exciting environment at the largest dance label in the US! This is a full time position based in Paris.
- Conceiving, implementing, and overseeing all marketing plans and strategies for record releases tailored to the specific needs for France and Belgium from start to finish.
- Finding, creating and maintaining strong relationships with representatives across DSPs, Radio, and Press in France and Belgium; Liaising between Ultra Music and top national digital and radio targets, etc. to secure successful releases and drive opportunity for the label and our artists.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams across Ultra to ensure successful execution of the digital, radio, and marketing strategies, making sure the external partners have all the necessary assets and information in order to deliver best results in the market.
- Creating, maintaining, and conducting analytics reports across multiple platforms and extracting key insights for future projects; Using analytics tools and data from DSPs/Radio to generate weekly reports for the market.
- Assisting with managing and organizing showcases, events, product presentations in the market.
- Maintaining regional budgets for campaigns, marketing, and media advertising for the market.
- 3-5 years experience in the music industry.
- Strong grasp of the English Language, additional language proficiency is a plus.
- A great interest and knowledge of Dance Music, with awareness of how Ultra Music fits into the French music market in Europe.
- A strong understanding of how the music industry operates in your market, with solid existing relationships across Digital, Radio, Press, Social Media, and other platforms.
- A working knowledge of Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer, Soundcloud, Beatport, Amazon, YouTube and all other DSPs, as well as a strong understanding of DSP trends and emerging streaming businesses in respective markets.
- Creative, innovative, strategic outlook on marketing tactics and channels with ability to generate new marketing ideas.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing and social networks, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and all relevant and various local and/or up and coming social media channels.
- Understanding and interest in Live Streaming and other digital performance trends and opportunities.
- Ability to take lead and direction while working autonomously.
- Ability to thrive professionally and creatively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.