Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As the Senior Manager, Music Licensing and Partnerships for Twitch Music, you will source, negotiate and enter into digital music agreements on a worldwide basis for the Twitch service. You will develop new deal structures, develop a music strategy on Twitch and evaluate new growth opportunities for Twitch Music. You will report to the head of Twitch Music Strategy. You will work across Operations, Product, Engineering, Legal and Finance to support the Twitch Music programming strategy.
- Develop, negotiate and execute high impact strategic partnership deals with key music industry partners. This includes handling negotiations through to execution to ensure successful long term partnerships.
- Build and share insights and best practices based on deal performance and effectiveness;
- Develop trusted, collaborative relationships with all partners, including creating and maintaining relationships with music agents, lawyers, managers, music publishers and record companies;
- Analyze deal performance data and insights, reporting on high-level launch results;
- This is a rare opportunity to have direct influence on the evolution of live streaming of music on Twitch, present recommendations to senior management, and negotiate deals that benefit Twitch, while closely collaborating with diverse teams across the company and the globe.
- 10+ years with a digital music/media organization in a business development, legal, or commercial role
- Graduate degree, MBA or JD
- Have a track record building new, high-value digital content licensing deals that align interests among multiple business organizations
- Use data, insights and market realities to inform your recommendations, and to re-assess the tactics and resources required to achieve objectives
- You are a Twitch user yourself;
- Familiarity with Twitch community and gaming space;
- You love music.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.