Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
You will join the team that is shaping the future of Music by bringing the best of Twitch – live video, interaction, community and monetization to artists of all sizes. You will report to VP of Music. You will help us execute the vision, strategy and goals that we employ to grow Music on Twitch and the wider Music Industry.
As a key member of the Twitch music leadership team, you will explore ways to shape music creator growth and monetization. You will also establish and incubate new businesses, evaluate partnerships opportunities, and look for ways to guide more value for music creators both on and off Twitch.
- Define and execute a global business music strategy plan to grow the category and help artists earning a living on Twitch. Ensure plans are inline with the Twitch Music strategic direction, in partnership with company partners (e.g. product, content, partnerships, legal, finance, and marketing)
- Prepare business reviews for the senior management team including driving, tracking, forecasting and reporting weekly and monthly performance metrics and goals, helping set goals during the planning process.
- Identify new adjacent businesses and categories that the music team can explore
- Develop long-term strategic plans for international expansion, not only in-channel, but also with requirements across the organization (payment methods, tax, legal barriers), and in partnership with international business leaders working on expanding broadcasters and viewers internationally
- 7+ years of corporate strategy, strategic planning, consulting, banking or strategic finance experience
- Use strong data analysis skills, including the ability to work with technical analysts to make sure the right data is being collected to answer the right questions
- Data visualization and presentation experience
- Experience working within the music industry is desired
- MBA desired; working knowledge of music licensing complexities
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages