Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions.
We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Global Partnerships Business & Strategy Manager will report to the Partnerships Business and Strategy Director, and will shape NA Partnerships strategy serving as an essential conduit across the organization. In tandem, the role will evaluate and provide recommendations for managing our business and team resources. You will identify KPIs, budgeting, building agreement with teams, and building Partnerships-related programs through from beginning to post-mortem completion. You have knowledge of the streaming and gaming industry and understand current events.
You will work with other teams such as Marketing, Legal, BD, Sales, Finance, Account Management, and Content to support successful execution of your projects. You excel at finding the win-win situation for all team members involved. You are holistic in your approach with your work. You’re comfortable leading programs and you can voice your opinion in a room of people. You value challenging perspectives and believe in the strength of working together.
- Build business operating workflows.
- Review resource allocation and provide efficiency recommendations.
- Track and provide agreement around KPIs, tasks, and required resources.
- Provide recommendations on strategy mediation/iteration throughout the business year.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress and problems and solutions.
- Manage change to meet project outputs.
- Identify and escalate project risks and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured.
- Work with other teams to extract strategic ideas, build agreement.
- 4+ years operational, strategic and project management roles
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, scheduling and execution
- Knowledge of Twitch and adjacent gaming/streaming industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Comfortable working with data to make decisions
- Ability to travel for site visits and program execution
- A Twitch enthusiast, you bleed purple!
- History working in an agreement building role.
- Experience globalizing processes.
- Experience using data systems (Tableau, Mode, etc).
- Experience with project management systems (Asana, Trello, Monday).
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages