Twenty Below Music are an award winning music supervision and production company operating primarily in advertising and expanding into film & television
The company is based in Soho London and affiliated with a major sound design company with it’s own music studio and with the sound design company’s many facilities.
We are looking to hire a creative and business savvy Music Supervisor/Producer to join a growing team based in Soho.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years experience within music supervision, a sync department or as music media producer.
The role will involve managing the music needs of client campaigns from initial briefing through to final delivery, via research, creative searches, original composition and licensing reporting in directly to MD.
Key requirements include:
- Proficient knowledge and experience of the music research and licensing process in Advertising, Film & TV
- Excellent contacts within the music industry including established relationships with Artists, Labels, Managers, Publishers, sync departments
- Confident in overseeing and producing the compositional process, working with composers and producers to brief, organising sessions and contacts with musicians, vocalists and studios
- Established connections within the creative media industries via agencies, production companies, post production houses, producers and directors and confident in pitching for New business.
- Passionate about music and film and diverse knowledge and natural instinct about musical and visual trends
- Strong communication and networking skills and outgoing and sociable personalty.
- Ability to multi task, work to deadlines and manage a wide range of projects
Preferred but not necessary:
- Technical ability to edit to picture
- Knowledge of Pro-tools, Logic and Ableton
This a great opportunity for a creative talent looking to join a dynamic and ambitious team with a scope for long-term progression.
Please send CV with a covering letter to [email protected] by August 13th, 2021