Tuned Global creates and manages music streaming and entertainment applications worldwide. We provide turnkey solutions similar to a Spotify or Audible experience. With over 75M tracks available within our catalogue, we power music streaming services of global enterprises, including Telco’s, large brands and music labels.
We are passionate about delivering great entertainment experiences to our clients and their end users, engaging them each day. We are an energetic & creative environment, looking at how to extend ongoing deeper engagement via new features and experimentation.
We have a global team with significant existing business in Europe, Asia and North and South America.
We are looking for a passionate individual to manage business development, sales and account management in Europe. The role has a great package attached with room for significant growth and rewards.
Your skills will include:
- A deep understanding of the digital music landscape and associated licensing
- Proven solution digital solution selling capability
- A good understanding of the technical integration required and an understanding of common technical terms within the industry
- An ability to create your own presentations and work independently
- An ability to work to timelines and be self motivated
- Professional communication, spoken and written.
- Financial skills are a requirement for quotation and budgeting,
You responsibilities will include;
- Managing inbound leads for the territory
- Managing relationships with existing clients
- Managing relationships with Music Rights holders
- Exploring new partnerships
- Interfacing with internal teams
What’s in it for you?
- A bright future – we are growing quickly globally and you will have the opportunity to grow your career alongside
- A culture of success and innovation – we work hard and succeed together as a high performing team. We are extremely innovative and you will be involved in highly visible executions
- Travel – you will be responsible for the European region and be able to travel to meet suppliers and clients.
The role is a full time position with an attractive remuneration package.
£75-95 base salary based on experience
+ Commissions (OTE: £130-165K)