We are looking to add a Promotions Coordinator to our team working on PR campaigns across print, online, radio, DJs and TV.
Tru Thoughts Records are looking to add a Promotions Coordinator to our team working on PR campaigns across print, online, radio, DJs and TV. Candidates would ideally have some PR experience in either print, online or radio publicity, or working within a promo team for a record label, but this is not essential, and applications will be considered with other experience.
We are based in Brighton, UK and have been running since 1999. We run the record label alongside our publishing company Full Thought Publishing. We have an eclectic roster of artists and have released music by Quantic, Hot 8 Brass Band, Moonchild, Bonobo, Alice Russell, Ebi Soda, Sly5thAve, and many more.
We have an in-house PR team and have gathered an extensive database of contacts across radio, DJs, press and media throughout the history of the label.
An appreciation and understanding of the genres we specialise in is essential, as is the ability to seek and secure new placements. We are based in Brighton in the UK.
We are a team of ten full-time staff with a hybrid working structure. We require someone to work full-time with a proportion of that time spent working from our central Brighton office. We offer a generous annual holiday entitlement, including an extended period over Christmas.
- Oversee day-to-day public relations efforts (both active and reactive) in order to generate coverage for our artists across print, online, radio, DJs and TV
- To write and commission press releases, biographies & press photos
- Develop long term strategies for our projects and generate creative storylines and angles that lead to successful media campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with all relevant media
- Collate and maintain an efficient database of media contacts and other relevant business contacts and keep up to date with new media outlets
- Regularly attend clients’ concerts and festivals
- To oversee, manage, and mentor other members of the press and digital team including work experience/interns
Please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Salary is dependent on experience.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 31st May