Traxsource is the ultimate underground music store, created, built and managed by DJs and producers that have decades of experience and who are still active in today’s thriving scene. We cherry-pick only the finest new releases to be featured on our site and delivered into the hands of the world’s DJ community.
We’re searching for exceptional individuals as passionate about dance music as we are to join our ever-expanding international team.
We’re looking for passionate and seasoned A&R managers.
The representative will be responsible for maintaining and evolving the assigned genre of the site. A deep knowledge of the assigned genre, key artists and labels are essential, alongside the experience and knowledge to acquire content and exclusives to create reciprocal beneficial situations for Traxsource as we continue to grow.
Traxsource’s musical drive is fuelled by the ethos of a music store with the attitude of an independent record label. Our dedicated A&R team is passionate about the music we push and carefully handpick released on a weekly basis to offer a platform for true underground artists, labels, and producers to flourish, whilst creating a trustworthy destination for House and Techno DJs.
The role would suit a self-motivated individual with a deep knowledge and experience in the scene. The ideal candidate will be able to attract established, notable and successful labels and artists to Traxsource, as well as to identify new and upcoming ones with long-term development potential.
- Serve as one of Traxsource top music experts.
- Apply extensive knowledge to create the best possible assigned section.
- Build and maintain weekly site update for assigned section.
- Build, maintain and grow relationships within the scene, creating reciprocal beneficial situations.
- Grow the content (more labels, more exclusives).
- Grow the artist roster with loyal quality artists.
- Be the epicenter of the scene, curating not only music but interesting editorial.
- Coordinate charts and features on a weekly basis.
- Keep up with music trends & artists, culture, and live/clubbing experiences.
- Substantial experience and success in A&R in the scene.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A love, passion and knowledge for music.
- Digital label management experience.
- Experience developing new business and partnership opportunities.
- Ability to plan and execute digital release strategies.
- A desire to meet short and long term targets
- Great communicator and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project management overall organizational skills.
- Exhibits excellent judgment, relentlessly high standards and is results oriented.
- Flexible and nimble, able to swiftly react to a shifting landscape.
- Knowledge of current trends and history in both music and the music industry.
- Ability to set aside personal biases to create content for a specific audience without ego.
- Team player.
- Must have own laptop (Mac preferred)
- At least one year of music experience preferred
- Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.