We are looking for a passionate, innovative, upbeat and committed individual to add to the Transgressive Records family.
The role is a digitally focussed one – the candidate will have experience in understanding and engaging music audiences on behalf of a variety of artists, be a plugged-in and forward-thinking self-starter and team-player, and someone that comes up with ideas and makes them happen.
To Oversee & Drive:
- Transgressive’s various socials, website, platforms and overarching digital strategy – providing regular updates plus building upon, and engaging, audiences of different backgrounds and tastes
- Transgressive artist roster’s socials/platforms/digital PR strategy, in tandem with existing artist PR/promo teams and international distributors – ensuring we have a regular stream of high quality assets to service to the various outlets
- Transgressive’s relations with music streaming services – ensuring prominent placements, play-listing of artists/tracks plus creating/managing other partnership opportunities – including but not limited to the likes of Spotify / Apple Music – as well as servicing other platforms such as YouTube / Vevo, etc.
- Managing and developing Transgressive’s digital brand – welcoming ideas, innovation and partnerships/collaborations with complementary third parties
Necessary Experience & Attributes:
- A fundamental understanding, passion, and enthusiasm about the ever-developing digital space and the establishing and emerging players within it. Possessive of a curiosity to research and unearth future trends and continually be on top of innovations within the digital space
- Familiarity and experience with website editing and all key social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Familiarity and experience with all key music streaming services (YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, etc.)
- Ability to mine, interpret and utilise data, analytics and metrics across various platforms (where applicable) to inform strategy
- Excellent grasp of the English language and writing skills + appreciation of/interest in design / aesthetics / visuals
- A love and passion of music in all its various forms, as well as nights out / weekends away at gigs and festivals
- Design software + basic video editing skills – a grasp of the likes of InDesign / PhotoShop / Adobe Premiere would be very helpful
- Existing contacts and relationships at key blogs or media outlets / the major social platforms / DSPs and audio streaming services, etc.
Closing Date for Application: Wednesday 25th May 2016
Please email Covering Letter + CV / References to [email protected]