Tracks & Fields is hiring a music supervisor to lead their UK operations.
We are a leading music supervision company with offices in Europe and Asia. Our services range from music strategies, song research, rights clearances to music production and sonic branding and we are particularly good at working with new and emerging talent.
We are looking for a Music Supervisor to spearhead our licensing and production business in the UK. You will be the face of our London based operations and you are out to win clients’ hearts and music awards.
The tasks range from marketing and business development, creative supervision and production.
- twelve amazing colleagues from across the globe handling music research, approvals, production, business affairs and finance so you can focus on getting and winning pitches
- our own state of the art technologies handling music pitches, discovery and project management
- budget responsibility
- bonus scheme
- You are a music lover, expert and tastemaker
- 3+ years experience in the music industry, especially in music licensing/music production projects
- a network of solid relationships with advertising agencies, production companies and directors in the UK
- an interesting and sympathetic character; clients and colleagues like you straight away
- high degree of self-motivation, time management, and independence • an eye for detail and good organizational talent
- an ambitious mind that likes to reach and exceed goals
How to apply:
- describe in 10 sentences why you are the ideal candidate for this position
- send your CV, cover letter and reel/ portfolio in pdf format via email to: [email protected]
- use “Music Supervisor London” in the subject line
- please apply until November 30, 2021