This is a unique opportunity to work with an experienced global team building one of the most exciting new music services in the world. Tracklib is a revolutionary service that completely changes the game for sample-based music. We have already attracted strong international attention and have some of the world’s most established music producers and artists as our supporters and customers.
The role of partnership manager is an exciting combination of relationship building, project management and business development. You will play a key role in prospecting new partners, effectively communicating Tracklib’s value proposition, negotiating contracts as well as managing and nurturing current partnerships. You need to be proactive in understanding our partner’s needs, as well as identify opportunities to strengthen existing relationships. You will be our expert for all things related to the partners and their businesses.
Areas of responsibility:
- Identify, create and nurture partner relationships over time.
- Develop business opportunities with partners and liaise with different parts of the organization to successfully accomplish partnership initiatives.
- Identify & explore business opportunities, continuous business modelling, identify incremental revenue opportunities.
In more detail, this means that you will be responsible for developing our partnership roadmap. You will work closely with different parts of the Tracklib team to create and optimize partnership development opportunities, we have a lot of knowledge and ideas that you can leverage further. Additionally, you will
- Identify potential partners and establish a relationship, while developing existing relationships
- Canvas existing partnerships for additional growth opportunities, uncovering additional budgets, decision-makers and inroads to deepen existing relationships
- Use available (and develop additional) data points to track impact of initiatives.
- Scope go-to-market strategies and support pilot efforts for new business initiatives.
We believe that you;
- are highly experienced in the tech, media or content-creation industries, preferably in a strategy or corporate/business development role.
- have a proven track record of structuring, negotiating and closing complex strategic partnerships.
- are experienced in business modelling and building complex, multi-year business plans and models.
- have demonstrated business knowledge within the digital music ecosystem
- have a strong understanding of and relationships with decision-makers and influencers at leading brand companies and their agencies, including decision-making structure and process.
- are experienced in leading strategy projects and developing implementation plans.
- have the ability to genuinely connect with people, and get people excited and engaged in plans and initiatives, as well as a demonstrated ability to develop and nurture both internal and external relationships and work effectively at all levels of the decision process.
- are humble, you own up to mistakes, and more importantly – learn from them.
- are motivated by and able to thrive in a startup environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
We look forward to connecting with you! If you’re interested in the position, please make sure to let us know before September 21st.
This is us
Tracklib is a modern workplace driven by a strong culture. Our vision of liberating creativity for artists and creators is reflected in our employer DNA – liberating talent. We want to create a workplace culture based on trust and passion, where we can grow, challenge and be our full selves.
We love our job, and we definitely also value our downtime, and our work-life balance is enabled through six weeks of vacation, a remote-friendly culture, and a flexible work schedule. Other perks include offering a competitive pension plan, private medical insurance, health benefits, and not least events like beat battles, parties etc!
Equality and diversity are important to us, and we are actively looking for applicants with diverse backgrounds and work experience.
- Be a part of an exciting, international team and work closely with experienced entrepreneurs, marketers, developers and music producers with a passion for supporting a fair ecosystem within the music industry.
- Develop your skills further by being part of a world-class team that builds something truly groundbreaking, and have a rare opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the music industry and music rights.