Top Drawer Merch is a merchandising company that works with some of today’s most prolific musicians and music festivals. It pushes a youthful corporate culture that thrives on individual empowerment.
We are seeking a Junior Production Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will help create artist merchandise collections through R&D, production, & logistics.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Facilitate communication between vendors, warehouse, and accounting
- Facilitate all trim coordination including purchases, track delivery, and development (in some cases)
- Assist with publishing and distribution of purchase orders and updating daily schedule to include: PO’s #, styles, fabric, etc.
- Assists the Production Manager on a daily basis by providing requested status updates and discussing scheduling plans
- Issue import PO’s and prepare Import production packages
- Communicate with the Production Department and Operations regarding status of product/logistics.
- Must be able to work out of Top Drawer HQ located in Culver City, CA (not a remote position)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite / Google such as Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets
- Basic understanding in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. A people person with positive attitude
- Highly organized individual