Top Drawer Merch is a merchandising company that works with some of today’s most prolific musicians and music festivals. It pushes a youthful corporate culture that thrives on individual empowerment.
We are seeking a Director Of Finance! You will be responsible for the effective management of our finances and cash flow, as well as overseeing reporting from our outsourced bookkeepers to internal management and to our parent company.
- Work in the corporate office M, W, F 9am to 2pm, as a minimum. WFH the remaining regular business hours.
- Coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of credit
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Have intimate knowledge of our deal structures with clients
- Communication with clients as needed
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures
- Creative thinking as it results to the growth and development of the business
- Build out the accounting department and make recommendations for company hiring as needed
- Oversee and evaluate the work of our outsourced bookkeepers, internal staff, and CPA firm
- Ensure monthly reporting is helpful and accurate and continue to develop company-wide reporting improvements
- 7+ years of progressive growth in finance/accounting
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
- CPA or MBA preferred, not required
- Knowledge of Merchandising, Manufacturing, and Music Industry a plus