Top Drawer Merch is a merchandising company that works with some of today’s most prolific musicians and music festivals. It pushes a youthful corporate culture that thrives on individual empowerment.
We are seeking a Junior Accountant to become an integral part of our team! You will be assisting the in-house accounting department with various tasks.
Role Requirements – Junior Accountant
Hybrid work: M, W, F in office, T, Th work from home
- Daily management of the accounting inbox and other software programs used by the company, including effective responses to invoicing, payment application and open balances
- Handling accounts receivable and accounts payable, including making and collecting all payments on a weekly basis under the supervision of the accounting department
- Generate and collect other financial data supporting the accounting department in settlement reporting
- Ad-hoc admin duties
Qualifications and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or other related fields
- Must be proficient with spreadsheets and database software utilization
- Proficient in Gmail, Microsoft Office 365
- Detailed oriented, hard worker, positive attitude, self-management, discretion, and problem-solving skills
- 1-2 years of accounting and administrative experience preferred
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K Benefits