Toolroom Records is one of the largest Independent Record labels in Electronic music with a catalogue spanning 18 years. Here at Toolroom, we are committed to championing only the finest talent in House, Tech House and Techno from artists all over the world. We have an international family and have hosted sold out events in London, Ibiza, New York, Tokyo, Berlin; and the Toolroom experience truly comes to life on the dancefloor. We are a club brand at heart.
In 2016, we embarked on a journey to share our wisdom and knowledge we’ve amassed over the years by setting up the Toolroom Academy – an educational suite dedicated to nurturing new talent.
We are a home grown, tightly knit community of creatives, DJ / Producers and music lovers. Electronic music and clubland culture have been our burning passion since 2003.
The Marketing Manager role at Toolroom is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of Dance Music’s biggest independent brands. With a community of over 1m fans across the world, alongside renowned music releases, global events and educational initiatives, there is huge scope to demonstrate your marketing skills.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will get to work both independently on projects and be part of a tight-knit and creative team. At its core, the role will involve extensive campaign planning and execution, social media management, and commissioning high-quality content.
You’re a talented marketer with at least a 2 year track record. While music industry experience is preferred, it’s not essential. However, a clear demonstration of your love for all things House, and the culture that surrounds it is a must.
- The core role will be to write and deliver innovative and engaging marketing campaigns across the Toolroom business.
- Forming original and creative ideas to get our music, artists, events & other brand activity noticed and shared.
- Managing Toolroom social media accounts daily, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Employ efficient and on-brand CRM ensuring all customers are met with superior attention and care
- Working across our social media platforms to grow audiences and followers and maximise engagement with these fanbases
- Monitoring trends on social media, reporting back to management with suggestions
- Commissioning content, artwork, photoshoots and videos, including formulating the brief and visual direction
- Creating content yourself, with light graphic design work and photography, where possible
- Writing engaging email marketing copy and managing email service provider
- Owning the #ToolroomFamily superfan element of our communications
- At least 2 years prior experience in a marketing role
- Ideally at a major or established independent record label
- Ability to confidently plan, manage and deliver campaigns to a high standard
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for, and knowledge of, electronic music
Dependent on Experience
Please send CV and covering letter to Mikey Whyte, Head of Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Friday 2nd July