Toolroom Records is one of the largest independent record labels in electronic music with a catalogue spanning 20 years. Here at Toolroom, we are committed to championing only the finest talent in House, Tech House and Techno from artists all over the world. We have an international audience and have hosted sold out events in London, Ibiza, New York, Tokyo, Berlin; and the Toolroom experience truly comes to life on the dancefloor. We are a club brand at heart.
We are a home grown, tightly knit community of creatives, DJ / Producers and music lovers. Electronic music and clubland culture have been our burning passion since 2003.
Club Promotions Manager
This newly created role is all about putting our music into the hands of DJs across the world. We’re looking for someone with a true passion for House music and the contemporary club environment, who instinctively understands which tastemaker DJs should be playing our records.
The role, based in Maidstone, Kent (but with hybrid working options available) includes representing the label at regular club events, building relationships with DJs, securing plays, and capturing and sourcing content. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes nightlife and club culture.
- Regularly represent Toolroom at club events, festivals and conferences
- Maintain and build strong relationships with DJs
- Create and maintain a DJ database
- Ensure every single on Toolroom’s release schedule gets tailored and effective DJ promotion
- Capture and source high-quality content from live events across the world
- Compile and deliver weekly promotional reports to management team
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience within electronic music or promotions
- Deep and nuanced understanding of House music and Toolroom’s position within the market
- Strong and confident communicator and relationship-builder
- High-energy, positive person with a passion for nightlife and club culture.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Jamie Kemp, Sales Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monday 16 May