Label & Streaming Assistant – Toolroom Productions Ltd
Full Time – 9am – 6pm (Mon – Fri)
Office Based – Maidstone, Kent
Salary – Dependant on experience
Please send your CV and covering letter with an explanation of why you feel you could be perfect for this role to email@example.com
Toolroom is one of the largest independent record labels in electronic music with a catalogue spanning 20 years. Here at Toolroom, we are committed to championing only the finest talent in House, Tech House and Techno from artists all over the world. We have an international audience and have hosted sold out events in London, Ibiza, New York, Tokyo, Berlin; and the Toolroom experience truly comes to life on the dancefloor. We are a club brand at heart We are a home grown, tightly knit community of creatives, DJ / Producers and music lovers. Electronic music and clubland culture have been our burning passion since 2003.
Toolroom is also home to a number of sub labels, an exciting family with a vision for on the very best in dance music.
Label & Streaming Assistant
This exciting role is a key part to the music team here at Toolroom, requiring a keen eye for detail, accuracy and a willingness to help with an ever growing roster of artists. The label assistant will be required to build weekly label products, handle metadata at product level and be the ‘gatekeeper’ for quality control across the label imprints. This role is exciting in that it will also require the ability to work across a number of roles including neighbouring rights, social media, streaming and more.
Toolroom are looking for an experienced music lover who can bring in energy, passion and a drive to want to push the business on whilst getting deeply involved in the culture at the label. 1-2 years’ experience working within a label/distributor/management company required.
We are also looking for someone who lives and breathes music with the knowledge of who/what Toolroom are and stand for.
Key Responsibilities (Not limited to)
- Collect all metadata, assets and heads of agreements for weekly label releases in a timely manner to meet delivery timelines.
- Ensure all masters are of sufficient quality and meet the standard of the business.
- Design a weekly structure/delivery timeline that must be adhered to.
- Input metadata into the in house Toolroom royalty systems to ensure correct artist accounting.
- Registrations of all content to global neighbouring rights societies.
- Ownership of Toolroom’s Youtube channel, Live Streaming activities and input into the streaming business.
- Creative input across Toolroom’s playlist network.
- Some social media assistance across sub label brands (Creative/Admin)
- Toolroom web shop/merchandise fulfilment.
- Ad hoc label duties