A&R Coordinator Tone MGMT Ltd – Introduction
The main responsibility of the A&R Coordinator is to bring in new artists & provide support the artists in all matters relating to music, design and all visual media and to administer and organise all projects related to this area within the companies under the supervision of the directors.
Bringing in new artists into the Tone MGMT setup liaising exclusively with the company directors. Musical diversity is encouraged providing artists adhere to the general ethics and principles of the company and current roster.
This position must scout and research new artists, coordinate detailed weekly A&R research reports, review demos, cover shows, maintain and develop relationships with songwriters and producers, oversee the signing process and carry out other scouting projects.
Artist Liaison Post-Recruitment
- Liaison with artists and record/publishing companies on all music related matters, such as recordings, remixes, edits, test pressings, mastering etc.
- Drawing up budgets for projects and controlling and facilitating expenses under supervision of senior staff/directors.
- Liaison with artists and record/publishing companies on all visual media projects, i.e. promotional videos, artwork, photo sessions, website design etc. This will include research into video directors, photographers, graphic designers and website design and attending video/photo shoots, overseeing budgets logistics of all related project.
- Generating and checking royalty statements and processing payments of royalties and expenses under supervision of senior staff and directors and dealing with all queries relating to royalties.
- Keeping accurate records of contracts, royalties, expenses. Keeping record and cataloguing of all digital recording masters, remixes, videos, photos.
- From time to time you may be required to carry other duties as appropriate.
- Passion for rock & metal music with a deep understanding of the current Tone MGMT roster
- 3+ years’ experience within the music scene (any role)
- An existing network in the UK
- Ability to work across a broad roster of artists
- Good understanding of data analysis
- Experience in managing budgets
- Commercial awareness of the market and music industry developments
- Excellent communication skills, time management and attention to detail
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player with a can-do attitude
CV’s and covering letters can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org