Title: Project Director
Preferred Time Zones: (CET & US Eastern Time)
Number of vacancies: x2
TMG Records is seeking a remote full time Project Director with experience bringing new artists to market. The ideal candidate is someone that would like to join our fast-growing boutique label. TMG takes a hands-on approach to develop unique custom-tailored strategies to break new artists, this is what separates TMG from the pack.
The ideal candidate has excellent organizational and communication skills, strong music industry expertise, a solid grasp on existing music channels, and a sharp understanding of the ever-changing music industry. The Project Director role will report to the founder and senior executive team where this role will function as a subject matter expert.
The Project Director’s ideas and strategies will be cultivated and deployed which will play a vital role in the part of the day-to-day decision making and execution regarding our artists, directly impacting how we bring our artists to market. The position requires a thorough awareness of the music media environment and how all types of media interact with the broader record release ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with excellent attention to detail and the ability to collaborate well with our small global team. The ideal candidate will be personable and confident, with established relationships in music and new media.
Responsibilities will include
- Collaborate with artists, management, and label partners to create go to market strategies for new music releases.
- Planning and deploying press campaigns and go to market strategies.
- Connecting and building relationships with DSPs to gain traction on playlists and gain listenership.
- Create and deploy narrative for album campaigns, working closely with artists, management, A&R and marketing teams.
- Manage national and regional press campaigns including print, digital, podcasts and television for artists.
- Draft and distribute press releases.
- Work with TMG marketing partners and management in asset development, including press photos, bios, etc.
- Create campaigns to revitalize back catalogs as well as new releases.
- Connect and develop collaborations for TMG artists, seek out artists for cowrites.
- Actively seek out publishing deals, sync, etc.
- Seek out and grow relationships with 3rd party rights companies.
- General label services.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies which will drive artist revenues.