Tileyard Music/LAB Records are looking for a Salesperson/DSP Plugger to join its expanding team.
Main Purpose of Role: You will oversee DSP plugging for a broad roster of exciting new artists, pitching tracks to Spotify, Apple Music and other key services in order to gain recognition via major playlist additions and in-app promotion.
- Develop and maintain relationships with streaming services, music teams & curators across all major services, taking regular meetings where applicable and frequently updating contacts with new releases, success stories etc.
- Work closely with the rest of the Tileyard Music/Lab Records team to maximise artist success through playlist additions and tie this in with promotional activities for releases.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in how streaming services operate and identify new, more successful ways to create relationships and gain success for artists.
- Book impactful and strategic opportunities for artists to develop their own relationship with streaming services – Spotify intro tours, etc.
- Maintain awareness of key streaming trends, most influential playlists, curators.
- Maintain awareness of changes in curator/platform tastes.
- Provide regular, thorough updates to internal & external teams.
- Liaise with marketing/socials teams to create assets around major streaming success.
- Create and send regular mailouts to relevant contacts to maintain relationships and interest around Tileyard Music/Lab Records and their artists.
- Create targets/plans to further artist reach across all platforms.
- Maintain and update a key contacts database.
- Previous relevant experience in the music industry
- Good, in-depth understanding of streaming services
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Passion for music, particularly creating success for new artists
- Ability to spot trends and adapt to them quickly
- Confidence in networking environments
Please send a CV and statement of why you would be suitable for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org