Tileyard Music/LAB Records are looking for a Marketing Manager to promote releases across a diverse roster consisting of mainly new artists, with some established projects.
- Devising and implementing high quality and creative marketing campaigns for our releases that generate fans at an early stage in artist’s careers.
- Servicing video, audio and digital content, as well as marketing assets, to meet deadlines prior to release and drive campaigns.
- Liaising with independent pluggers, bloggers and influencers to gain traction and further promotion.
- Creating campaign timelines and communicating them to all relevant parties.
- Working to project timelines for multiple campaigns side by side.
- Working with other team members to co-ordinate campaigns, including A&R, management, DPS Plugging etc.
- Managing marketing budgets
- Preparing and delivering sales and marketing reports for label and management.
- Meet with artists, promoters, pluggers and other contacts as required.
- Minimum 3 years appropriate experience matching many if not all elements of the job description.
- An ability to think creatively, adapt to changing situations and the capacity to work in a high-pressure environment.
- In-depth experience of current music industry and knowledge and experience of current music marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal English and communication skills.
- Ability to work with managers and artists and ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and professionalism.
- Well-connected in the digital music business – DSPs and key playlisters.
Please send a CV and statement of why you would be suitable for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org