Tileyard Music are looking for two artist PAs to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to assist an artist with organising daily tasks, ensuring their diary is up to date and all travel, appointments etc are arranged and clearly communicated, as well as dealing with unexpected tasks which may arise.
- Thorough diary management – scheduling meetings, appointments etc
- Liaising with multiple team members
- Organise travel arrangements
- Answering and fielding incoming telephone calls
- Assisting in meetings
- Ad-hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise work and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills in calendar management, word processing, e-mail
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
If you are looking to gain experience within the music industry and an insight into how the business works, as well as work alongside a great team of people to help further an artists’ success, then this is the job for you.
Please send a CV and statement of why you would be suitable for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org