TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About The Team
We are looking for an experienced Senior/Lead Product Manager to join the Music Promotion team. Our mission is to help connect artists with their potential fans in the TikTok ecosystem and raise visibility of their arts along the way. As Senior/Lead Product Manager, Personalized Music Promotion, you will own the complex domain of matching artists and songs with their fans, through the combination of building Machine Learning models, iterating on existing and building new UX experiences and building up internal toolings to help music promotions scale.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing end to end product vision as well as driving executions, in collaboration with partners across engineering, design, artist relationships, operations, programming and other product teams across TikTok. You will also have the potential of growing the team and managing other PMs.
What you’ll do:
- Own product goals, strategy and roadmaps, and be accountable for a clear set of business and product metrics
- Partner closely with Engineering, Design, Artist Relationships, Operations, Programming and other product teams to drive day-to-day executions, from ideation to product launch
- Partner closely with machine learning engineers on developing cutting-edge recommendation systems for over 1 Billion users
- Develop and iterate on personalized user experiences that would delight TikTok’s content creators and consumers
- Collaborate with Artist Relationships, Operations in supporting promotion campaigns
- Have a proven track record of formulating product vision, defining and executing product strategy, ideally in a consumer product setting with a large user base
- Have proven product leadership and cross-functional collaboration experiences. Have the ability to drive decision making in an often ambiguous problem space
- Have worked on large-scale recommender systems and know the trade-offs in various ML approaches
- Have either partnered with teams who own User Experience, or have improved on UX directly
- 6+ years experience in building and shipping internet products together with teams of designers, engineers and data scientists resulting in significant business impact
- Experienced in making data-informed decisions (A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, competitors and market analysis)
- Have a strong sense of ownership and thrive in ambitious domains
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at TikTok.Accommodations@tiktok.com.