TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity, celebrate individuality and bring people together. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team:
The US TikTok User & Product Operations organization is looking for a highly motivated, collaborative and detail-oriented team member to support and manage business-critical programs across our organziation. We are looking for a strategic self-starter with excellent project management skills who is ready to learn and capable of coordinating multiple stakeholders and different functions across cultures and time zones. The ideal candidate is a humble, curious, and skilled listener, communicator and relationship-builder.
In this role you’ll work on strategy and operations. You will develop initiatives and help them come to life. You’ll also deliver operational improvements to streamline processes and change management across all levels and organization. In addition, you will create reports for our executive on key priorities and work on continuous measurement of all parts of our programs.
– Define the operating structure and processes to implement product strategy for the Artist Services team
– Develop an end-to-end product rollout plan, and project-manage implementation alongside the Artist Services Product team, Engineering, and Marketing
– Ensure functional partners are aligned on key objectives for the program/product
– Prioritize feedback and recommendations about the product experience; build clear and compelling cases for embedding requests within the product roadmap; troubleshooting for product malfunctions
– Conduct user research to track user satisfaction, main pain points, and reasons of churn
– Track core business metrics related to the product
– Own project timeline and manage bottlenecks/escalation processes
– Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to advise product improvement
– 5+ years of tech company working experience, with the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
– Strong analytical skillset, including expertise in Excel and SQL
– Effective communication skills, with the ability to synthesize data and translate complex ideas into clear recommendations
– Prior experience working in consumer technology, music, or entertainment preferred
– Relevant undergraduate degree
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.