TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners to support and drive brand marketing strategy across Europe.
- Identify partnership opportunities across a variety of channels including entertainment, sport, gaming, culture & education and other businesses to drive our brand marketing strategy and objectives
- Plan and implement integrated marketing initiatives in order to drive key brand metrics of likeability, consideration & credibility
- Collaborate closely with other functional teams to define & deliver our marketing strategy.
- Lead idea generation for opportunities, while leveraging existing relationships to drive those opportunities
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for expanding the marketing partner eco-system
- 3+ years experience in partnerships, music, entertainment or media industry
- Experience in Partnerships or Culture Marketing
- EU or Global experience in music and entertainment verticals
- Legal skills such as negotiation and familiarity with contract structure
- Understanding of the landscape and development of trends in the new media and entertainment business
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail is a must- with proven project management experience
- Creative mindset with the ability to solve tough problems and handle pressure to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment Preferred
- Understanding of the landscape and new developments in tech
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.