TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok are looking for a Music Strategy and Operations Manager (UK) to help shape our Music Strategy and execution for the UK. Responsibilities include overseeing key communication processes and forums for the team and project management of major initiatives core to the company’s wider objectives.
S/he will work closely with key teams across the business to help define music strategy, share updates with key stakeholders, measure the successes and failures of our initiatives and provide best practice learnings to other teams and regions.
- Oversee core XFN communications for the UK Music team ensuring department strategy and goals are clearly articulated across the business
- Drive strategic and operational alignment with key XFN partners across UK and International Teams.
- Analyse Impact of programs and initiatives and proactively identify areas of improvement.
- Project management for team workstreams, identifying new opportunities and the resources and programs required to successfully execute.
- Identify ways to increase productivity and improve communication
- Support key music projects and initiatives as directed.
- Work closely with the Music Product and Data teams to align measurement & analytics strategy with the wider teams.
- 3-5 years experience in strategy/operations at a consumer tech / media / entertainment company or consulting firm.
- Fast learner. Ability to quickly and deeply understand the fundamentals of a new business and the core areas of growth.
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Enjoys turning data into reports and recommendations.
- Self starter. Proactively identifies issues and develops strategies to address them.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiar with the digital music and content distribution industry.
- High tolerance for ambiguity; experience working in a highly matrixed organization
Even Better If
- Experience working in Music.
- Experience working with international partners at different time zones
- Passion for pop culture and entertainment
- Understanding of the landscape and new developments in new media, tech and entertainment industry
- Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment